2 Days Gorilla Trekking Rwanda Safari in Volcanoes National Park ( Parc Des Volcano), your will do Kigali city tour while enroute to Kinigi Musanze then embark on 1 – 6 hours hiking experience and most importantly trekking endangered Mountain Gorillas in Parc National des Volcanoes. While on your 2 Days Gorilla Trekking safari in Rwanda, you will visit Mountain Gorillas in Volcano National Park, the most memorable and life time experience.
An itinerary for 2 days Gorilla trekking Safari in Rwanda
Day 1: Transfer from Airport to Booked Lodge in Volcanoes National Park
On arrival at Kigali International Airport Rwanda, you will be waited and welcomed by Biiso Africa Safaris driver / guide who will brief you about your entire safari en-routes, time and then later on transferred to the booked accommodation for dinner and an overnight
- LUXURY: Volcanoes Virunga lodge / Mountain Gorilla hotel
- MID-RANGE : Snow hotel / Le bambou gorilla lodge
- BUDGET: Muhavura hotel / Kinigi guest house
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes and transfer to Kigali for brief city tour
Have your breakfast, then transfer to the park headquarters for briefing before starting Gorilla Trekking adventure experience through the bamboo forests. However Trekking can take between 2-4 hours to encounter Mountain Gorillas and interaction may take like 1-2 hours before driving back to Kigali for another activity of visiting Genocide Memorial and later transfer to the Airport for departure flight.
Requirement to participate in Gorilla Trekking Rwanda
For Gorilla Trekking safari, any trekker should be physically fit, have trekker shoes, sunscreen, insect repellent, hut, gloves, trouser, long sleeved shirts to mention but a few.
2 Days Gorilla Trekking Volcano in Rwanda includes :
- Airport transfers pickup and drop off
- All Accommodation in standard rooms.
- Meals as Full board
- Pure bottled mineral water in a safari vehicle
- Ground transportation by a safari Jeep land cruiser 4X4
- One Gorilla trekking permit:
- Services of a professional English speaking driver / guide
2 Days Gorilla Trekking Volcano in Rwanda excludes :
- International flights
- Rwanda Visa
- Luxury Drinks
- Personal Laundry
- Tips to local guides
- Porter fee while trekking
- Personal insurance
- Personal shopping bills and cigars